Need Numbers please sound off

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
kgb

Re: Need Numbers please sound off

#16 Post by kgb »

Deserve has nothing to do, it's first request, first buy. Sounds like you've got the solace to get yourself through. :)

steve voss

#17 Post by steve voss »

I'd rather have Mikey than the Templeton. And Dustin did ask first, but he'd better share.
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

esetters74

#18 Post by esetters74 »

I was on a list for something? And I WON? Hoooooray for me! Me and the jolly green giant, aka Tim will be there. And I WILL take that bottle of Templeton and I WILL share it with Voss. Hey, we're all friends here right?? :-)

Dustin

Pancho McTavish
Location: Formerly high Over the Beach at Waikiki and now high in the Ozark Mountains

#19 Post by Pancho McTavish »

I'll be there with my son, Sam, and Nunn, Burks and Massey from Springfield. I think we're convoying up with Egbert. Any more you can think of from Springfield Bob?

DES/TSD

#20 Post by DES/TSD »

I plan to arrive on time for the setup Friday. Dennis
Dennis Earl Smith/ ACGG Regular Member

Bob Egbert

#21 Post by Bob Egbert »

Bob Blair,

I think you named all the Springfield, MO crowd. I'm looking forward to seeing everybody again.

Bob Egbert

Bill Layman

#22 Post by Bill Layman »

Larry Harwood and I will be there on Friday for the famous thirty man squad.

The Pumpermeister

gold40

#23 Post by gold40 »

Regretfully, I will miss attending FLATWATER this year. There is a big wedding in the family that I must attend; but am not sure why. I'd rather be shooting and dining with you guys.

Regards to all....

JERRY GOLDSTEIN

steve voss

#24 Post by steve voss »

007 and Amarillo?
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

Colonel Brown

#25 Post by Colonel Brown »

Brown and Carroll will be there. Darn . . . Jerry, Mikey, Rockie--sorry to hear you guys can't make it.
"If one man can be allowed to determine for himself what is law, every man can. That means first chaos, then tyranny." Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter.

David

#26 Post by David »

Larry Brown wrote:Darn . . . Jerry, Mikey, Rockie--sorry to hear you guys can't make it.
:(
David

But the moral man does not look at his freedom and say, "I can do what I want," but sees that freedom as the power to do what he ought. -Mike "Wingshooter" McDaniel

http://1-david-drew.artistwebsites.com/

postoak

#27 Post by postoak »

Between a buisness engaugement in NC and my wife's health problems it isn't looking good.
"The devil can fool a man, but not man's best friend"

kgb

#28 Post by kgb »

Larry Brown wrote:Brown and Carroll will be there. Darn . . . Jerry, Mikey, Rockie--sorry to hear you guys can't make it.
What about Stew Leblanc?

steve voss

#29 Post by steve voss »

postoak wrote:Between a buisness engaugement in NC and my wife's health problems it isn't looking good.
I will miss you Rockie, and I will add your wife to my prayer list.

Colonel Brown

#30 Post by Colonel Brown »

Steve, 007 probably isn't paying attention because he's out this year. Shoulder surgery prior to the event. Bad scheduling on his part.

Just spoke with Stew today. He does have a room reservation and is trying to line up other Iowegians/Sotans for the event.
"If one man can be allowed to determine for himself what is law, every man can. That means first chaos, then tyranny." Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter.