Need Numbers please sound off

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
kgb

Re: Need Numbers please sound off

#16 Post by kgb »

Deserve has nothing to do, it's first request, first buy. Sounds like you've got the solace to get yourself through. :)

steve voss

#17 Post by steve voss »

I'd rather have Mikey than the Templeton. And Dustin did ask first, but he'd better share.
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

esetters74

#18 Post by esetters74 »

I was on a list for something? And I WON? Hoooooray for me! Me and the jolly green giant, aka Tim will be there. And I WILL take that bottle of Templeton and I WILL share it with Voss. Hey, we're all friends here right?? :-)

Dustin

Pancho McTavish
Location: Formerly high Over the Beach at Waikiki and now high in the Ozark Mountains

#19 Post by Pancho McTavish »

I'll be there with my son, Sam, and Nunn, Burks and Massey from Springfield. I think we're convoying up with Egbert. Any more you can think of from Springfield Bob?

DES/TSD

#20 Post by DES/TSD »

I plan to arrive on time for the setup Friday. Dennis
Dennis Earl Smith/ ACGG Regular Member

Bob Egbert

#21 Post by Bob Egbert »

Bob Blair,

I think you named all the Springfield, MO crowd. I'm looking forward to seeing everybody again.

Bob Egbert

Bill Layman

#22 Post by Bill Layman »

Larry Harwood and I will be there on Friday for the famous thirty man squad.

The Pumpermeister

gold40

#23 Post by gold40 »

Regretfully, I will miss attending FLATWATER this year. There is a big wedding in the family that I must attend; but am not sure why. I'd rather be shooting and dining with you guys.

Regards to all....

JERRY GOLDSTEIN

steve voss

#24 Post by steve voss »

007 and Amarillo?
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

Colonel Brown

#25 Post by Colonel Brown »

Brown and Carroll will be there. Darn . . . Jerry, Mikey, Rockie--sorry to hear you guys can't make it.
"It's simple. Don't quote posts that originate from other sites about members here. Most people get that. Try to be a little more positive." luckydog

David

#26 Post by David »

Larry Brown wrote:Darn . . . Jerry, Mikey, Rockie--sorry to hear you guys can't make it.
:(
David

But the moral man does not look at his freedom and say, "I can do what I want," but sees that freedom as the power to do what he ought. -Mike "Wingshooter" McDaniel

http://1-david-drew.artistwebsites.com/

postoak

#27 Post by postoak »

Between a buisness engaugement in NC and my wife's health problems it isn't looking good.
"The devil can fool a man, but not man's best friend"

kgb

#28 Post by kgb »

Larry Brown wrote:Brown and Carroll will be there. Darn . . . Jerry, Mikey, Rockie--sorry to hear you guys can't make it.
What about Stew Leblanc?

steve voss

#29 Post by steve voss »

postoak wrote:Between a buisness engaugement in NC and my wife's health problems it isn't looking good.
I will miss you Rockie, and I will add your wife to my prayer list.

Colonel Brown

#30 Post by Colonel Brown »

Steve, 007 probably isn't paying attention because he's out this year. Shoulder surgery prior to the event. Bad scheduling on his part.

Just spoke with Stew today. He does have a room reservation and is trying to line up other Iowegians/Sotans for the event.
"It's simple. Don't quote posts that originate from other sites about members here. Most people get that. Try to be a little more positive." luckydog