Need Numbers please sound off

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
esetters74

Re: Need Numbers please sound off

#61 Post by esetters74 »

Awww What the Fuck? Dammit man, I was looking so forward to hangin with ya Uncle Don!! Shit Shit Shit.

Colonel Brown

#62 Post by Colonel Brown »

Damn . . . part of the TX contingent down defending the border or what? Sorry you guys can't make it. Don, put the shrine to the Red W in storage for next year.
"If one man can be allowed to determine for himself what is law, every man can. That means first chaos, then tyranny." Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter.

steve voss

#63 Post by steve voss »

Crap! No Moody, no Rockie, no Brent, no Atticus, no Boz, no Bonner, no Diego. What's this world coming to? Does no one have any priorities?
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

Bluerock Brimley

#64 Post by Bluerock Brimley »

steve voss wrote:Crap! No Moody, no Rockie, no Brent, no Atticus, no Boz, no Bonner, no Diego. What's this world coming to? Does no one have any priorities?
...yes, but some of us are coming to Flatwater anyway!!
99.9999999%of robberies don't have the Mission Impossible theme song playing in the background. It's usually circus music.
...the blindness from subjectivity is indistinguishable from the darkness of ignorance.

postoak

#65 Post by postoak »

I wish I could make it, my dear wife had a a Hip Replacement back in October, that went bad.

Yesterday she had it removed and another installed, she is going to need assistance for quite a while.
Last edited by postoak on Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The devil can fool a man, but not man's best friend"

steve voss

#66 Post by steve voss »

You're doing the right thing, Rockie, but we'll miss you. I found out this morning that Ash Goodwin isn't coming either. :(
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

Bluestem

#67 Post by Bluestem »

I postponed my wedding anniversary to attend Flatwater this year (with my bride's gracious permission). I'll let Post and Boz slide but the rest of you have some twisted priorities.

Colonel Brown

#68 Post by Colonel Brown »

Bluestem, you're a good man. My wife's birthday is Saturday and I got the green light. Last June, I was at the UP Shoot when the moving truck arrived in WI with our stuff. When people heard that, several attendees asked whether my wife has any sisters. She does, one of whom is even a lawyer . . . but you don't want to go there.
"If one man can be allowed to determine for himself what is law, every man can. That means first chaos, then tyranny." Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter.

kgb

#69 Post by kgb »

steve voss wrote:You're doing the right thing, Rockie, but we'll miss you. I found out this morning that Ash Goodwin isn't coming either. :(

That's a severe downer. On the upside, available alcohol per person just shot up several percentage points.

fourtrax

#70 Post by fourtrax »

fourtrax will be attending. Party of one shooter & one dog!

steve voss

#71 Post by steve voss »

Not really. Ash usually brings a keg of home brew with him. :?

sd/mt pga pro

#72 Post by sd/mt pga pro »

Larry Brown wrote:Bluestem, you're a good man. My wife's birthday is Saturday and I got the green light. Last June, I was at the UP Shoot when the moving truck arrived in WI with our stuff. When people heard that, several attendees asked whether my wife has any sisters. She does, one of whom is even a lawyer . . . but you don't want to go there.

I told all my children that if they wished to see me at their wedding, to get married in the spring or dead of winter. Summer was for making a living and fall was for bird hunting. I also told them to do the math and plan their pregnancies accordingly for winter or spring births.

If they did otherwise I did not want to hear a word out of them about being gone.
BC

steve voss

#73 Post by steve voss »

Sounds like fourtrax is in.

kgb

#74 Post by kgb »

fourtrax wrote:fourtrax will be attending. Party of one shooter & one dog!
It's a haul to get up to Culver, MN where we've gotten our last two Gordons...travel safe and the rest areas with the lush growth are where we've stopped on our return trips to air the dogs. :)

fourtrax

#75 Post by fourtrax »

Will get on I-35 at Duluth. Go to I 90 & W. to I 29 & points S.
Get off at Neb #2 or thereabouts & head for Syracuse. Will have a camera & lap top along.