Need Numbers please sound off

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
Digger

Need Numbers please sound off

#1 Post by Digger »

Gotta order the steaks and hats.Need some idea of numbers.If your coming please sound off and if your not we are gonna miss you.Wingshooter got you money order.Bob you better get out of that north country for a couple of days and get down here so you can see what green looks like.Besides when all your snow melts your just gonna be doing water training for a month anyway. Who else keeps saying there coming and then can't ? Rockie I understand if Obama needs you in Washington ?Cog's ,did you line up a Lear yet?
I think you mean "tumblers"
The shell you buy, the gun you shoot, the size of the bore or the clerk at the store telling you what you should do doesn't determine your actions, ethics or ability.

M&M

Re: Need Numbers please sound off

#2 Post by M&M »

I will be there.

David

#3 Post by David »

I'll be there.
David

But the moral man does not look at his freedom and say, "I can do what I want," but sees that freedom as the power to do what he ought. -Mike "Wingshooter" McDaniel

http://1-david-drew.artistwebsites.com/

steve voss

#4 Post by steve voss »

I am definitely in, as usual. Count on Stack as well as he is out of town right now.
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

postoak

#5 Post by postoak »

It ain't looking good for me Digger, I a miracle happens I may be able to attend.
"The devil can fool a man, but not man's best friend"

Rob Ouellette

#6 Post by Rob Ouellette »

my father and myself.

Bob Egbert

#7 Post by Bob Egbert »

I'll be there with the rest of the usual suspects from Springfield, MO and maybe some new faces.

Bob E.

Ole Cowboy

#8 Post by Ole Cowboy »

I plan on being there unless some damn thing happens to keep me from it. :wink:

mbonner

#9 Post by mbonner »

Regrets, I will not be able to make it after all, hit unexpectedly with a big bill for the house, plus the school called. They want me to put on my annual Hunter Ed course which is always on that weekend, we expect 30 plus youngsters. And it has to be that weekend, between hockey and baseball seasons, it's our only opportunity. I hope Flatwater goes back to its regular weekend next year.
Hunter Ed is a priority for me.
Too bad, I was so looking forward to meeting you all again,
Mikey

steve voss

#10 Post by steve voss »

I guess Tiny gets a "loaner" Greener for a year. We'll miss you Mikey.
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

kgb

#11 Post by kgb »

I'll be shooting and bringing my friend Ron to shoot as well. The weather will dictate departure on Saturday as I'll be racing if the track is dry, requiring a 2pm chock pull.

Will miss you Mike, does that free up your bottle of Templeton?

steve voss

#12 Post by steve voss »

Dibs!!!

kgb

#13 Post by kgb »

steve voss wrote:Dibs!!!
All choked up, eh, Voss? Get back in line, I told you Dustin was ahead of you. Unless you want to have a shoot-off?

Mikey's gotta relinquish first. :)

Bluestem

#14 Post by Bluestem »

I'll be there.

mbonner

#15 Post by mbonner »

Kirk, yes, it frees it up, I appreciate the effort you made to obtain the Templeton, and I want you to sell it to the individual you personally think deserves it the most. I'm so sorry I can't be there to enjoy it. Sigh, too bad.
I'll get into my Pure Canadian Rye and think of you guys.
But my Hunter Safety kids take precedence.
Too bad the weekend was changed.
Mikey