Caption contest candidates

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
Bluerock Brimley

#16 Post by Bluerock Brimley »

David: "Maybe, just maybe, if I gag myself with this fork, Stack will take the hint and quit talking."

"....naw, didn't think he'd shut up---hmmm, pulling my beard out one follicle at a time would be more pleasant."
99.9999999%of robberies don't have the Mission Impossible theme song playing in the background. It's usually circus music.
...the blindness from subjectivity is indistinguishable from the darkness of ignorance.

Bluerock Brimley

#17 Post by Bluerock Brimley »

Digger's version of "ROTFLMAO" after watching the shooters on the first station.
99.9999999%of robberies don't have the Mission Impossible theme song playing in the background. It's usually circus music.
...the blindness from subjectivity is indistinguishable from the darkness of ignorance.

Bluerock Brimley

#18 Post by Bluerock Brimley »

"...yup Atticus, the Civil War was exclusively about slavery....BTW, this is good Kool Aid."

Bluerock Brimley

#19 Post by Bluerock Brimley »

Unamed participant: "When I was with the CIA, we trained with one of these to not even leave finger prints on ourselves when we took a leak. Of course I was also in the Army, so having a macro lense available was helpful when we had to go."

Stackbarrel16

#20 Post by Stackbarrel16 »

[quote="wingshooter"]

"So lets talk about the absent and missed Mr. Moats....."
Rand Paul 2016

Joe Cool

Caption?

#21 Post by Joe Cool »

"I think I've had enough beer!" Bluerock, you hit that one precisely as if you were there! As soon as I finished a brew, Mikey Bonner, who was having a cool one too, said..."Rick, you've had enough beer...we must go inside to look for a Scotch!"

Well, heck, who am I to not follow the Commander's advice?! :lol: :lol:
"The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself, too."

Samuel Butler, (Notebooks) (1912)