Caption contest candidates

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
wingshooter

Caption contest candidates

#1 Post by wingshooter »

I'll let you be the judge if they qualify, by your submissions of one liners, and add photos as I can.

Consistency is the currency of credibility.

MM

steve voss

Re: Caption contest candidates

#2 Post by steve voss »

Ok, we gotta pump gun, an RPG, an EBS (evil black shotgun) and a hammer double. It's Flatwater, where are all the bolt-action shotguns?

"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

pooch

#3 Post by pooch »

I can't see a damned thing!

postoak

#4 Post by postoak »

wingshooter wrote:I'll let you be the judge if they qualify, by your submissions of one liners, and add photos as I can.

If my Great Great Grand Pappy's had some of these, we would be doing things a little different 'round here.
"The devil can fool a man, but not man's best friend"

M&M

#5 Post by M&M »

Image[/quote]

Safety first at Flatwater, the back blast area is "mostly" clear.

wingshooter

#6 Post by wingshooter »

Last edited by wingshooter on Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MM

M&M

#7 Post by M&M »

Image[/quote]

Ah yes, the non-killing fields of Flatwater.

M&M

#8 Post by M&M »

[quote="wingshooter"]Image

Perhaps you've heard of the "goofy foot stance" advocated by some shooters.

wingshooter

#9 Post by wingshooter »

MM

Bluerock Brimley

#10 Post by Bluerock Brimley »

Wooo, I think I've had enough beer, my speech is slurred and I'm getting blurry.

....yup, I'm getting really blurry now, although Hinck and Voss are looking better than usual.
Last edited by Bluerock Brimley on Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
99.9999999%of robberies don't have the Mission Impossible theme song playing in the background. It's usually circus music.
...the blindness from subjectivity is indistinguishable from the darkness of ignorance.

Bluerock Brimley

#11 Post by Bluerock Brimley »

I just know that Digger won't mind if I pee in this bucket---besides, it'll be fun watching all those 16 ga. guys dig thru it looking for purple empties.
99.9999999%of robberies don't have the Mission Impossible theme song playing in the background. It's usually circus music.
...the blindness from subjectivity is indistinguishable from the darkness of ignorance.

Bluerock Brimley

#12 Post by Bluerock Brimley »

....so then Voss says, "one more joke about spanish shotguns and I'm gonna shove my Grulla up your ass stock first."

Bluerock Brimley

#13 Post by Bluerock Brimley »

Deciding to upgrade their arsenal, the Texas contingent of the Flatwater attendees emptied the fine-gun rack of the gun library at Bubba's Bait and Tackle just north of Dallas. In a rare stroke of good taste they left a Huglu and two Ruger Red Labels for Bubba's typical albeit less refined clientele.

Bluerock Brimley

#14 Post by Bluerock Brimley »

Digger: "Larry are you sure that you're the pheasant killing savant that you claim to be?"

Larry: "Well heck Digger, this isn't like Iowa pheasant shooting--you were throwing these discs up in the air!! Can't you just train your lab to retrieve them?"

Stackbarrel16

#15 Post by Stackbarrel16 »

Brown: "I just got this really neat gun, I traded the sweet 16 away for it, I'm just not used to it yet."

The other 29 guys on the squad: "Ahh, we see."
Rand Paul 2016