S'more pics......

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
esetters74

S'more pics......

#1 Post by esetters74 »

Here's a snap shot of Mr. Diego telling Tim how American women are crap and Argentine women are the bees knees. We get it Diego, we get it.

Here's a shot of some guys putting in there hearing protection quick...there was a story of #12 shot killing big tom turkeys coming up behind em'.

For the guy who already has everything.....Mr. Diego trying out a pump gun, wasnt sure if he was going to like it....

The smile says everything.....pump guns kicks ass!

Uncle Don breaking Larry's wall hanger

Uncle Don about 5 minutes before he went bananas. Just kidding, he was as cool as a cucumber. :D

Brad just being Brad

Famous Don Amos showing me how its done...He's no joke..he's a shooter folks.

Brad Andersons new car. Nah, it belonged to some dorky storm chasers that were filming themselves chasing a storm...on a bright sunny day. :shock:

Bluestem

#2 Post by Bluestem »

Dustin, the car is Don Amos' ride. It's the Mobile Magnum MOI Machine, required to measure Krieghoff target guns, anything made in Russia, and Winchester Heavy Duck guns (with apologies to Ol' Cowboy).

esetters74

#3 Post by esetters74 »

:D That was a good one Brad! That car does look like a ginormous mobile moi machine...I'll email that pic to Don, I'm sure he'll get a kick out of it. :wink: