Showers at the Flatwater

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
Digger

Showers at the Flatwater

#1 Post by Digger »

There is no rain at Grandpa's.I was in it and we do not call that rain.We call that a very pissed off Medicine Man.Now I gotta interupt my work and see if I can fix this,You guys had to piss off the Medicine Man.No more bickering.The Big Guy must be kept happy.Good thing I got connections on the REZ. :lol: This is gona cost some of you a lotta of beer.Only way to calm the Medicine Man down,proplem is I will half to get started with this right now.Anyone arriving at Grandpa's let the dogs out to pee.I gotta get to working trying to fix this. 8) O

steve voss

#2 Post by steve voss »

Radar shows the rain is past us. Anyone coming in from the south side should be clear. Who knows, maybe we will get in the 30 man squad?

sv
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

steve voss

#3 Post by steve voss »

And, at 12:10pm, the sun comes out. It's on.

sv
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010