Fines, penalties and deductions.

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
Stackbarrel16

Fines, penalties and deductions.

#1 Post by Stackbarrel16 »

KGB, 100% potato salad fine for attempting to mock the Kommisar.

Tiny, a 14oz steak penalty, a 100% Hors d'oeurve friday penalty and were going to make him keep his score and post it in the clubhouse for all to see.

Atticus, gets a 6 oz scotch penalty, he has to delay 1 full drink in his libations for excessive busy bodiness.

Voss is fined his place in line at the kartofelsalat table and musty go last to get his.

How dare you guys mistake the kindness of the committee for weakness!
Rand Paul 2016

Digger

#2 Post by Digger »

That will teach you guys,I was even starting to think old age was starting to get to him. :wink:

steve voss

#3 Post by steve voss »

To paraphrase President Jackson, I reply...."Der Kommisar has made his decision, now let him enforce it."

:D :D :D It's on.

sv
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

Digger

#4 Post by Digger »

Moving machines to the clubhouse,Voss break out the little guns.We shoot under the sun porch.Nothing stops us.Hey remember the golf cart,I may need help getting it out of the new lake. :roll: Always wanted to live on a lake. :?

kgb

Re: Fines, penalties and deductions.

#5 Post by kgb »

Stackbarrel16 wrote:KGB, 100% potato salad fine for attempting to mock the Kommisar.

Tiny, a 14oz steak penalty, a 100% Hors d'oeurve friday penalty and were going to make him keep his score and post it in the clubhouse for all to see.

Atticus, gets a 6 oz scotch penalty, he has to delay 1 full drink in his libations for excessive busy bodiness.

Voss is fined his place in line at the kartofelsalat table and musty go last to get his.

How dare you guys mistake the kindness of the committee for weakness!
Attempting?!? Voss called it Classic, sounds kinda home-run-ish to me especially since he incurred a resulting fine.

Weakness, no. Just figured you finally caught your breath from the Red Wings squeaking out the series tie on Tuesday night. Figured your jaw'd hung open like Mr. Howard's since then.

steve voss

#6 Post by steve voss »

Rhodes & Bonner were the ones whimpering about golf carts. I'm sure they'll be glad to help. :twisted: :wink:

sv
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

steve voss

#7 Post by steve voss »

kgb wrote: Attempting?!? Voss called it Classic, sounds kinda home-run-ish to me especially since he incurred a resulting fine.
Der Kommisar's alter ego laughed out loud when I called him last night to announce that KGB had won the intertoobs for the day and told him what you'd written.

sv

kgb

#8 Post by kgb »

steve voss wrote:
kgb wrote: Attempting?!? Voss called it Classic, sounds kinda home-run-ish to me especially since he incurred a resulting fine.
Der Kommisar's alter ego laughed out loud when I called him last night to announce that KGB had won the intertoobs for the day and told him what you'd written.

sv
I was afraid of that....too few Heil Hinckers I imagine, but then it was only a suggestion. Was it a typically evil laughing-out-loud?

steve voss

#9 Post by steve voss »

kgb wrote:Was it a typically evil laughing-out-loud?
It was the Kommisar's alter ego, so it was just a normal gut-buster. :D

sv

Stackbarrel16

#10 Post by Stackbarrel16 »

It was the act of contrition that got me.
Rand Paul 2016

mbonner

#11 Post by mbonner »

I would like to thank the person who make the golf cart available to Rick and myself, without which we could not have taken part if the shooting due to injuries of the ankle and hip.
It was a very generous offer and was much appreciated.
Mikey

mbonner

#12 Post by mbonner »

Any club I ever attended would accommodate shooters who needed a ride. Mr Voss, your comment about Rick and me whimpering for a golf cart, a reasonable request, especially given the very high cost per individual for this shoot was uncalled for and I feel an apologie is called for
Mikey

kgb

#13 Post by kgb »

mbonner wrote:Any club I ever attended would accommodate shooters who needed a ride. Mr Voss, your comment about Rick and me whimpering for a golf cart, a reasonable request, especially given the very high cost per individual for this shoot was uncalled for and I feel an apologie is called for
Mikey
Ooooh, I like to be present for first-time events! :)

Glad you're back safely, Mikey, good to see you again!

steve voss

#14 Post by steve voss »

mbonner wrote:Any club I ever attended would accommodate shooters who needed a ride. Mr Voss, your comment about Rick and me whimpering for a golf cart, a reasonable request, especially given the very high cost per individual for this shoot was uncalled for and I feel an apologie is called for.
Mike, I was unaware of your injury and do certainly apologize to you. Atticus is on his own.

However, I do not consider $175 for 3 fabulous days of targets, food, good friends, and fun to be excessive.

YMMV, sv

Joe Cool

Penalties!

#15 Post by Joe Cool »

I join with Mikey in a sincere "thank-you" for the use of the cart. Between Mike's hip injury and my shot to hell ankle, it would have been a tough trip 'round the course without a little help.

As to a Scotch Penalty from Dar Commisar...let me ask for a reconsideration on this one. I feel sure, when you think about it, Your Excellency, you will see that I have persuasive grounds.

First, most folks in my profession are busybodies by force of habit. If they get good enough to to be penalized for such action and, in effect "turn pro" busybody, the next step for most of them is to get elected to Congress! :lol: Think about it...do you REALLY want ME with my bottom on a seat in CONGRESS?? Regulating your life?? Hell, things are screwed up enough without my help in DC...you really don't want to take any chances, do you??

Second...one of these years, you will hand over the Commisar duty to someone younger...it just happens and is a fact of life. If you start a policy of ALCOHOL penalties (vs. steak or 'tater salad) you inordinately and unfairly penalize the aged vs. younger shooters, since the young do not need a nip as badly in the evening as the older shooters to ward off the Nebraska evening chill. :shock: :lol:

In view of your own interests as presented above...don't you want to revisit the alcohol penalty issue?? :lol: :lol:
"The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself, too."

Samuel Butler, (Notebooks) (1912)