Fines, penalties and deductions.

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
mbonner

#16 Post by mbonner »

Now I apologise, Steve, the fees were inconsequential compared to the enjoyment I get out of Flatwater. I guess I was a bit snarky when I posted that.
Mikey

steve voss

#17 Post by steve voss »

No harm, no foul, Mike. Just a family tiff between brothers. All good.

:wink: :lol: 8) :D :shock: :roll:

sv
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

Digger

#18 Post by Digger »

I'm going to take a deep breath,then I'm going to count to 10.After some of the remarks I've heard this last week,what else.This event is about having a great time!I had to reread this thing just to understand where all this came from.I almost fell out of my chair.Gentlemen please.Later this week i will post addressing some of the issues that were brought up.but first I need a little time to calm down,not rest up ,calm down.

mbonner

#19 Post by mbonner »

Larry, if something is wrong and bothering you. please explain it to us. As far as I am concerned the Flatwater went well for everybody I spoke to, and thank you for permitting us to use your facilities. I am already looking forward to Flatwater 2011.
I had a simply great time, as usual.
Mikey

Digger

#20 Post by Digger »

What was bothering me was what I read that you had posted,I did not read everything thru.Did not think it was correct.Then after rereading everything from page one some of it became clear.Sometimes the joking around here is just in fun,then other times it makes someone mad.But I do not want to be in the middle of it or have remarks made about my operation or the shoot unless I did something improper.I do this shoot so people can have fun and enjoy the great people that come.Glad you had a great time.