Attention all attendees...

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
wingshooter

Attention all attendees...

#1 Post by wingshooter »

With the kind permission and participation of our Dear Leader, AKA "The Committee," we will have a similar opening ceremony for Flatwater 2010 as we did for '09. Not a ribbon this time, but a challenge nonetheless for the Founder and Father of Flatwater to pull off successfully. This will be at the start of the 30 man squad, so do plan to be a part. This year's Flat Frat will be rife with caption contest material, and you don't want to miss the opener.

Also, If you are attending and did not get a PM from me, shoot me one: it is important.

Tiny
Consistency is the currency of credibility.

MM

kgb

#2 Post by kgb »

What time's the opening ceremony? Anything emerging from the ground, and are all of the legs operational? Who's carrying the flame? I gotta work until 4:30, won't be on-site until about 5:30!!! (that's 17:30, Larry)

kgb

Digger

#3 Post by Digger »

Shoot starts when people get here and want to shoot.?Or when the course is done?You people are the shoot so when your ready,we will be. :)

kgb

#4 Post by kgb »

Military time was for Larry Brown, Digger! :)

I'm sure the opening ceremony will have a kickoff time (tee time?).

wingshooter

#5 Post by wingshooter »

kgb wrote:What time's the opening ceremony? Anything emerging from the ground, and are all of the legs operational? Who's carrying the flame? I gotta work until 4:30, won't be on-site until about 5:30!!! (that's 17:30, Larry)

kgb
While I might suggest you get off work a little early, the official start time is when the Committee says it is. If the Committee decides to await the advent of the vaunted KGB, so be it (Jedi).
Consistency is the currency of credibility.

MM

kgb

#6 Post by kgb »

I may phone, en route!

Digger

#7 Post by Digger »

KGB I knew that ,Heck I have trouble understanding regular time.Wingshooter,yea sure. :roll: