4 days to go

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
Digger

4 days to go

#1 Post by Digger »

Steaks are aging, set all the shooting stands and benchs out today.Couple of trap problems think there fixed.Birds come out of the freezer Tuesday night and go to Mel Wedsday night.Clays coming Tuesday.Cleaning going on. :cry: Gotta remeber the picnic tables?Wow it has been a busy day.Only 4 more days to go.Looking forward to seeing a lot of great people.Seems very quiet around here for how near the shoot is. :D

Joe Cool

Shoot!

#2 Post by Joe Cool »

Wee-hoo!!!!!! :D

Looking forward to seeing all the "frat brothers" this week!!
"The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself, too."

Samuel Butler, (Notebooks) (1912)

wingshooter

#3 Post by wingshooter »

Just doesn't seem the same not going in fined 48 oz of steak and being 3 years in arrears. I'm sure I'll do something to offend Dear Leader. Larry- what kind of steaks this year?
Consistency is the currency of credibility.

MM

Stackbarrel16

#4 Post by Stackbarrel16 »

Beef.
Rand Paul 2016

wingshooter

#5 Post by wingshooter »

Thanks Larry.

MM

Pancho McTavish
Location: Formerly high Over the Beach at Waikiki and now high in the Ozark Mountains

#6 Post by Pancho McTavish »

I'm good to go if we don't get any volcanic ash between here and Dallas before tomorrow evening! :lol:

wingshooter

#7 Post by wingshooter »

I hope you're not staying in a hotel. We are 7 minutes North of DFW airport and have a guestroom waiting.

MM

gold40

#8 Post by gold40 »

What is your local weather forecast in Syracuse for this weekend?

The national forecast is predicting rain for Nebraska.

Will I need my rubber boots and slicker?

JERRY

Pancho McTavish
Location: Formerly high Over the Beach at Waikiki and now high in the Ozark Mountains

#9 Post by Pancho McTavish »

Thanks Mike......just passing thru and making connections on the way to Springfield, MO to pick up the rest of the posse. We always stop on the way up for lunch in KC at Arthur Bryant's BBQ......mmmm, can't wait! 8)

Digger

#10 Post by Digger »

Big thick steaks,Machine problems ordered parts tonight,they will be here before Friday,yea sure.Worked on those darn things for 2 hours this morning and finally got them fixed except for the two that need parts at about 10 tonight.Work is messing up my plans.Cleaning sucks.Did anyone remind me to set the birds out to thaw?Someone must have because I thought of it.Rain at the Flatwater? :o Who told you that?I told Stack that was a bad name for a shoot,might piss off the medicine man.Oh yea someone wants a golf cart,its lined up.Hey I even remebered to order the meat from MK meats.Sometime Thursday night its Walmart time.Now someone remind me to get the birds to Mel ,Wedsday night.I even got 5 machines on the course.Better not rain. :roll: Did I mention cleaning !!!! :idea: My daughter thinks I should clean my office,Thats where I put all the stuff from the tables! :oops: I mean there is a limit. :wink:

wingshooter

#11 Post by wingshooter »

Larry Swanson, there is a special place in heaven for you.

MM

Stackbarrel16

#12 Post by Stackbarrel16 »

It's not supposed to rain, but rain is in the area and there is a system out west headed this way.

Leave it home at your own peril, just think positive!
Rand Paul 2016

Digger

#13 Post by Digger »

Tiny I may need your help when that time comes,was a little rough out of the gate.You know when I was younger.And I really would kind of like to not have to deal with that for quite a while,or at least till I'm done with the IRS.Did I mention those people do not have a funny bone in there bodys.I think they may wake up mad. :wink.

Digger

#14 Post by Digger »

Just got home from work.Machines going out to the course.Taking birds to Mel tonight.Thanks for reminding me!This thing may come together again.Little early to tell but it may work.Every one drive safe.Updates will continue.Rain, no way.It would not do that again.

8)

wingshooter

#15 Post by wingshooter »

Larry, the Flat Frat is poised to descend once again on your humble abode. To be forewarned is to be forearmed. Tallyho in two days!

MM