4 days to go

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
Pancho McTavish
Location: Formerly high Over the Beach at Waikiki and now high in the Ozark Mountains

#16 Post by Pancho McTavish »

Lift off from HNL.....T-2 Hours, 20 minutes! On the way to the airport! :D

wingshooter

#17 Post by wingshooter »

Travelling mercies, Brother Bob.
Consistency is the currency of credibility.

MM

Pancho McTavish
Location: Formerly high Over the Beach at Waikiki and now high in the Ozark Mountains

#18 Post by Pancho McTavish »

And........I just got upgraded!! :lol:

Digger

#19 Post by Digger »

OK, everything is coming together.Birds are at Mels,picnic tables come Thru.Steaks are ready.New Yorks,big.Still a few machine problems.They will be taken care of.For machines that have been stored inside they have sure been a problem.Last update for tonight,I'm tired.Anyone see's my Daughter and Son this weekend,thank them.They have busted there ##### to make this happen.This shoot is the only one we do that I look forward to and its the people that make this worthwhile.Bird hunters,dog lovers ,how much better can it get.And thank you to a great friend whom is bring over 10 pounds of special cheese for you guys to enjoy.As the years pass it makes one understand the meaning of friends.And we have been blessed with such great ones.

kgb

#20 Post by kgb »

wingshooter wrote:Just doesn't seem the same not going in fined 48 oz of steak and being 3 years in arrears. I'm sure I'll do something to offend Dear Leader. Larry- what kind of steaks this year?
I was wondering about the clean pass this time around. Figured the Komitee had started handing down terms along the lines of "Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel Songs and do an act of contrition" for infractions.

Maybe he's just getting soft in his old age?

steve voss

#21 Post by steve voss »

kgb wrote:Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel Songs and do an act of contrition" for infractions.
:D :D Classic.

sv
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

Joe Cool

#22 Post by Joe Cool »

OK back to the timely avatar. Last time I used it, it was to demonstrate how much I'd look like my ol' hound after the Razorback's bowl game.

This time it demonstrates what I'll look like on sunday morning after a couple nights at the Frat House in Nebraska. Bet I'll have plenty of company, too... :shock: :lol:
"The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself, too."

Samuel Butler, (Notebooks) (1912)

wingshooter

#23 Post by wingshooter »

Another addition this year is the Texas Party Wagon, on the way to Syracuse as I type. Rockie is piloting the moonshine ship, and Ole Cowboy is ridin' shotgun.
Consistency is the currency of credibility.

MM

David

#24 Post by David »

Can't wait. :D I hope we don't have to re-name the event "Rainwater." We had a gully-washer here today. It didn't last long but it sure poured.
David

But the moral man does not look at his freedom and say, "I can do what I want," but sees that freedom as the power to do what he ought. -Mike "Wingshooter" McDaniel

http://1-david-drew.artistwebsites.com/

postoak

#25 Post by postoak »

Ol Cowboy has the reins and I Riding shotgun. Don Carlito is bouncing on the bed, and Brent XVI is crashed on the divan. Hey Herr Luft hand me another Bourbon Sammitch.
"The devil can fool a man, but not man's best friend"

postoak

#26 Post by postoak »

Jist about to the Kansas line.

David

#27 Post by David »

postoak wrote:Jist about to the Kansas line.
Wave when you go by. See you tomorrow.
David

But the moral man does not look at his freedom and say, "I can do what I want," but sees that freedom as the power to do what he ought. -Mike "Wingshooter" McDaniel

http://1-david-drew.artistwebsites.com/

Digger

#28 Post by Digger »

12:30 and I am going to bed.Still some things to due.We are getting there.Machines are on the course.Still have to set them.Clubhouse looks ok,floors still need done.Guess theres always tomorrow.Did not get to my office? :oops:

postoak

#29 Post by postoak »

Rolling thru the night, coming up on Topeka.

postoak

#30 Post by postoak »

Ten mile east of Unidilla, raining hard.s