Flatwater is For Citizens - A Challenge

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
kgb

#16 Post by kgb »

Just checked, I think I can sling two pistols and a 1911 but someone will have to draw one of them for me as I can't reach it where it resides. Not sure one belt can hold them all up, either. May have to go to suspender assist.

Does a lever action rifle qualify as an assault rifle in this country yet? Same caliber as the revolvers and it holds 10.

kgb

kgb

#17 Post by kgb »

Found out I can fit 5 on the belt, and actually perambulate provided no ammo is aboard. That's my preferred means of carry anyhow, so I'm ready.

Sheep, line up behind me. Sheep in heat, line up in front of an Iowegian--they'll expect it!

steve voss

#18 Post by steve voss »

kgb wrote:Sheep, line up behind me. Sheep in heat, line up in front of an Iowegian--they'll expect it!
Are you in heat?

sv
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

kgb

#19 Post by kgb »

steve voss wrote:
kgb wrote:Sheep, line up behind me. Sheep in heat, line up in front of an Iowegian--they'll expect it!
Are you in heat?

sv
I protest the question!

What does the correct answer get me?

steve voss

#20 Post by steve voss »

Ammo.

sv
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010