OK it's...

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
M. R. Byrd

#16 Post by M. R. Byrd »

Stackbarrel16 wrote:Dogs are always welcome and frequent attendees of the Flatwater- no excuse. See you there.
Is the motel dog friendly?
Maynard Reece Byrd
M. R. Byrd Outdoors
Athlon Riflescopes
Dodge City

kgb

#17 Post by kgb »

I'm planning on it, and can bring a few bottles of Yuengling in case anyone wants to try the beer Obama reportedly sent to the Canadian PM (along with the agreed on Molson) after the Canadians won the Gold Medal! I wind up hauling a few cases back whenever I go to PA, brought these back in December.

steve voss

#18 Post by steve voss »

M. R. Byrd wrote:
Stackbarrel16 wrote:Dogs are always welcome and frequent attendees of the Flatwater- no excuse. See you there.
Is the motel dog friendly?
Is the dog motel friendly? Call 402-269-7500 and ask for Amber, she'll be working untill 11pm tonight.

sv
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

M. R. Byrd

#19 Post by M. R. Byrd »

Steve,

Talked to Amber and they do have allow dogs, extra $10 per night for one dog.

BTW, the phone number is 402-269-2700
Maynard Reece Byrd
M. R. Byrd Outdoors
Athlon Riflescopes
Dodge City

steve voss

#20 Post by steve voss »

Sorry, that's the fax line. :cry: :oops: :cry:

sv
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

Joe Cool

OOPS!!

#21 Post by Joe Cool »

Fax numbers, indeed!! NOW we find out who has had too many Labatt's Blue Labels tonight!! :lol: :lol: (Of course, he said this to himself as he poured himself a second lil' shot of scotch to ward off the chill of a very cool evening!)

I reread your earlier entry...glad to know we will be seeing friends from the Republic of Texas!! 8) 8)
"The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself, too."

Samuel Butler, (Notebooks) (1912)

Bob Egbert

Springfield crew

#22 Post by Bob Egbert »

I see by my calendar that the good Dr. Nunn has me scheduled for a visit in his chair on Wednesday, April 21st. No doubt he, along with docs Blair and Burks, have cooked up some dental procedure to make my dismal shooting even worse than usual and they've probably thrown in something to curb my appetite as well, thus insuring more than their fair share of the weekend food. Nevertheless I shall be there!

Bob E.

steve voss

#23 Post by steve voss »

Bob E., it's about time you brought something that will bite Brown again. :D :twisted: :wink:

sv

Bill Layman

#24 Post by Bill Layman »

Larry Harwood and I will be there. I'll let the rest of the Iowegans chime in for themselves.

The Pumpermeister

Bluestem

#25 Post by Bluestem »

I'll be there and sharing a room with Dustin.

Brad

Digger

#26 Post by Digger »

Dustin?????HUMM,time will tell.

esetters74

#27 Post by esetters74 »

Digger wrote:Dustin?????HUMM,time will tell.
:?

Digger

#28 Post by Digger »

I will have Scobby snacks,just in case! :o

wingshooter

#29 Post by wingshooter »

As Brotherman intimated, there are six confirmed and one possible coming from the Republic of Texas. Milton and I will be coming up again with Jim H, and Rockie will be travelling in style this year in a luxurious motor home.
Consistency is the currency of credibility.

MM

David

#30 Post by David »

What about Pooch?
David

But the moral man does not look at his freedom and say, "I can do what I want," but sees that freedom as the power to do what he ought. -Mike "Wingshooter" McDaniel

http://1-david-drew.artistwebsites.com/