flatwater dates

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
robp

flatwater dates

#1 Post by robp »

What are the dates for flatwater for 2010.
Where do most people stay is there a particular hotel near by?
rp

steve voss

#2 Post by steve voss »

April 23-25, Rob. Most guys stay at the motel in Syracuse. Atticus will have the details.

sv
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

Joe Cool

Rob?

#3 Post by Joe Cool »

I think we got our "Rob" names mixed up. The Rob from our crew is Rob Woods. He had health issues last year that precluded his attendance, but is doing better now and tells me he is trying to get his schedule arranged so he can head up this year.

As for Rob P., he is a sporting gentleman I don't know personally, but look forward to meeting at Flatwater! Rob, most of us stay at the Sleep Inn located near the shoot in Syracuse. Stackbarrel 16 usually arranges a block of rooms at special rates for shooters, and I expect he will be along with details shortly...

Now I gotta make sure if BirdDogBrewer is making arrangements for our digs for the Northwest Arkansas bunch, or if I'm setting them up this time. :shock:
"The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself, too."

Samuel Butler, (Notebooks) (1912)

mbonner

#4 Post by mbonner »

How many gentleman shooters can we expect, would you think at Flatwater 2010. An increase over 2009?
I'm really looking forward to this!.
Looking back to last years correspondence, how is that ultra gent Bill Boswell?. I sure hope he can make it this year, I know he has some health issues.
Mikey

gold40

#5 Post by gold40 »

I made by reservation today at the SLEEP INN, and they are showing only a few rooms left available.

Jerry Goldstein
St. Louis, MO