2010 FW shoot....

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
wingshooter

#16 Post by wingshooter »

Found a new Flatwater recruit- Minnesota native, but adapting well to Texas- probably fit right in with the guys I know....

Consistency is the currency of credibility.

MM

kgb

#17 Post by kgb »

Never tried Budbud, maybe I missed something good? Bob could you stop by L&L and bring a few plate lunches minus the potato salad?

Just googled it, looks like L&L has set up shop in several mainland states, including Texas! (Hope it's as good as it was in Hawaii)

Pancho McTavish
Location: Formerly high Over the Beach at Waikiki and now high in the Ozark Mountains

#18 Post by Pancho McTavish »

It is good but I do miss good old KC BBQ! :lol: Think Gates & Sons would consider opening shop out here?

Bluerock Brimley

#19 Post by Bluerock Brimley »

Pancho McTavish wrote:It is good but I do miss good old KC BBQ! :lol: Think Gates & Sons would consider opening shop out here?
...I think that the closest they got to the islands was Las Vegas, Bob. I went by their old location in January while at the Beinfeld show---empty, like alot of Vegas real estate.
99.9999999%of robberies don't have the Mission Impossible theme song playing in the background. It's usually circus music.
...the blindness from subjectivity is indistinguishable from the darkness of ignorance.

postoak

#20 Post by postoak »

wingshooter wrote:Found a new Flatwater recruit- Minnesota native, but adapting well to Texas- probably fit right in with the guys I know....

She is too pretty a girl to be a yankee 8)

"The devil can fool a man, but not man's best friend"

Brent XVI'er

#21 Post by Brent XVI'er »

Bob, how about we trade hors-doeuvers platters- one Hawaiian for one Texican? My mouth is watering just thinking about either one!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :wink:
Last edited by Brent XVI'er on Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The joys of shooting a 16 bore are only realized when you do it.

postoak

#22 Post by postoak »

Are we gonna be scooping Poi ?
"The devil can fool a man, but not man's best friend"