Our roots.

READ-ONLY FOR GUESTS

Where we came from and where we are going
Pancho McTavish
Location: Formerly high Over the Beach at Waikiki and now high in the Ozark Mountains

#46 Post by Pancho McTavish »

"Fisher House" dude! :lol: :lol:

Rufus Scout

#47 Post by Rufus Scout »

big steve wrote:Hey Rufus, Don't you miss Greg V? :lol:
He's too much of a coward to come over here and take his daily ass-whipping without a hall monitor to protect him.
"If you pick a Glock over a 1911 you are a commie." Bigtex

Rufus Scout

#48 Post by Rufus Scout »

Pancho McTavish wrote:"Fisher House" dude! :lol: :lol:
Cripes! Fixed it, thanks.

big steve

#49 Post by big steve »

Rufus, I was over to Amo, Indiana last Thursday to see the Trial and meet a few people, but I didn't see Greg there running his well trained dogs. I did spend a lot of time with Arlette Hennessey and Bob Bertram, both nice people.
big steve

An Dóchas Ciniciúil

#50 Post by An Dóchas Ciniciúil »

big steve wrote:Rufus, I was over to Amo, Indiana last Thursday to see the Trial and meet a few people, but I didn't see Greg there running his well trained dogs. I did spend a lot of time with Arlette Hennessey and Bob Bertram, both nice people.
That's "Faster than a train" dogs.
"You take the lies out of him, and he'll shrink to the size of your hat; you take the malice out of him, and he'll disappear."

----Mark Twain

big steve

#51 Post by big steve »

I've probably hunted with better dogs than anything I saw at Amo, but I didn't see them all. I know there was a lot of nice, quick dogs there.
big steve

pooch

Re: Our roots.

#52 Post by pooch »

Secretary of Energy, Dr. Steven Chu said to Congress he wants the gas prices in the US to be equal to those in Europe. That would be $8/gallon.
By the time I finally discovered the answers, I had forgotten the questions.

JoeZ

#53 Post by JoeZ »

Chu can go fuck himself.
Ubi Est Mea?

Pancho McTavish
Location: Formerly high Over the Beach at Waikiki and now high in the Ozark Mountains

#54 Post by Pancho McTavish »

You guys have slipped over to the wrong section..........

JoeZ

#55 Post by JoeZ »

He started it.
Ubi Est Mea?

Smokey-Seven

#56 Post by Smokey-Seven »

Bump to top.

I just reread the original post in this thread and smiled at the current discussion about the possible demise of the SSMBBS.

I was banned for my comment about Gerry Studds and Barney Frank, commenting that Studds was a pedophile and Frank as a homosexual with a hooker boyfriend.

He sent me an email saying that I could not say that on their board and I replied with copious, copied and pasted public documents that proved it. Shortly thereafter I was in the banned group. Puck them, they know how to play hockey, they are from Maine. I do not renew my subscription until the price falls below what they need to break even.

I think Elia needs to copy and paste the original document to the boss hoss at the new corporate.
Last edited by Smokey-Seven on Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
343, Yes it's a hard number.
All men will eventually have the desire to spit on your hands, raise the jolly roger and slit throats.

Rufus Scout

#57 Post by Rufus Scout »

Special Ed surfaced on Facebook recently. I jabbed him asking if his board has achieved more than two posts a day yet. He replied with some ineptly vile invective which he quickly deleted but not before I copied and saved it. The guy must be hung like a cocktail sausage to have such an inferiority complex.

Lou B.

#58 Post by Lou B. »

Well, aren't you going to share his vile invective with us... or at least pass it on to Debby and Jeff Dodge ?

Speaking of whom, we had a most enjoyable lunch with them last August.
If you believe in what you like in the Gospel, and reject what you don't like, it is not the Gospel you believe but yourself. - St. Augustine of Hippo

Remember Charles Simeon.